DAY 1: DANANG ARRIVAL
- Our driver will pick you up from the airport, transfer you to the hotel in Danang center, check-in. (Note: Kindly find your name in our driver’s name board! It takes about 15-20 minutes from Danang airport to the hotel). Free at leisure to explore Da Nang city. Stay overnight in Danang
DAY 2: DANANG - HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, Free time to go shopping in Danang. At noon, check out and bring all the luggage with you.
- 14:00-14:15 The car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Linh Ung pagoda. Linh Ung pagoda is the most impressive tourist with 70m high and 40m wide of Lady Buddha special Artwork which one now becomes a famous Buddhist area in
- Viet Nam. then leaving Linh Ung pagoda for Marble Mountains where we spend time exploring Tang Chon Cave. Move to the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc so that you can admire stone fine art and buy some nice souvenirs. At 17h00 head to Hoi An to visit the ancient town: Japanese bridge, the old house, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall… Walking and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and visit lantern street, Hoai river. Have dinner with a specialty in Hoi An (Cao Lau, chicken rice, wonton) before the bus brings you to the hotel to check-in. Overnight in Hoi An Town
DAY 3: COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOUR FROM HOI AN (B/L)
- After breakfast, our staff will pick you up at the hotel by motorbike. Transfer to meeting point for a countryside bicycle tour. Tour departs at 8:30 am, you will spend a day cycling through the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far away from the traffic and the noises of the city. During the tour, you will discover a lot of activities as well stop at beautiful attraction: visit traditional boat building yards, learn how to weave sleeping mats, learn how to make basket bamboo boat, visit the rice wine, family maker…
- Enjoy lunch at the local family. Then you will bike cross the islands on the Thu Bon river delta by using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges… Back Hotel around 15h00. Free time. Stay overnight in Hoi An Town
DAY 4: FISHING VILLAGE CULTURE AND BASKET BOAT (B/L)
- AM: 8h00-8h30 you will be picked up at the hotel by bus. Transfer you to Phuoc Hai - Cua Dai Fishing Village. Learn about local daily fishing life when walking throughout the fishing village. Board boat cruise and commence cruising on CỬA ĐẠI River, Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy the hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Enjoy learning and experiencing the cultural folk music of Bả Trạo with local Fishermen Keep arriving the BẢY MẪU 7 hectares water coconut forest at Cẩm Thanh Village. Hearing about the past war story before exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. Enjoy THUNG CHAI basket boat demonstration by our crews.
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat racing for fun and learn how to make origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper, birds, ring, sunglass, bracelets….etc
- Back on-board, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink before returning your hotel
DAY 5: DA NANG DEPARTURE (B)
- t’s an easy and relaxing day. (Hotel check-out time: 12 pm). Our driver will pick you up to Danang airport. Say goodbye to Vietnam.
- Private Taxi airport picks up and sees off.
- Tourist shuttle bus with AC per itinerary
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03) with buffet breakfast
- Biking trip to the countryside in Hoi An
- Basket Bamboo Boat experience with the local
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Air tickets, Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in, late checks out. What not mentioned clearly above
- Free children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 8 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 9 years.
- 2 adults with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged as an adult
PACKAGE PRICE IS NOT APPLIED FOR BELOW PERIOD -
- Surcharged to be advised upon request (normally 20% tour price)
- Reunification Day & Labour Day: Apr 30
- National Independence Day: Sep 2nd
- Christmas & New Year: 24 Dec 2019 till 3 Jan 2020
- Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019) and (24 Jan 2020 - 29 Jan 2020)
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on a high peak period