DAY 1: HUE ARRIVAL
- Welcome at Phu Bai airport, Hue. Transfer to hotel for check-in.
- Free time to explore Hue. Dinner at your account.
DAY 2: HUE CITY TOUR (B, L)
- After breakfast, 07h50 - 08h10 Pick up you at your hotel and then take a full day to discover Hue: visit Emperor Khai Dinh Mausoleum, Performing Programs Of VO KINH VAN AN - Vietnam Traditional Kungfu and Emperor Tu Duc’s Mausoleum. Stop on the way to see how conical hats and incense sticks are made. Lunch at a local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, visit Imperial capital during Nguyen Dynasty, An Hien Garden House and the seven-story Thien Mu Pagoda on the riverbank. Return by boat on the gentle Perfume River.
- 17:00 Arrive at your hotel. Free time till 19:00 Guide pick you up at the hotel, transfer to Perfume River for Music Show. 20:00 Enjoy Traditional music show on Perfume River (60 minutes) from 20:00-21:00. Overnight in Hue
DAY 3: HUE - DANANG - HOI AN (B)
- Great scene of sunrise in the early morning, free to walk around to observe the beauty of nature for a bit then we leave after our breakfast and check out at (8.30 a.m) go to Hoi An with a stopover at Lang Co beach, Hai Van Pass… arrival Hoi An around noontime, check-in
- Free at leisure in the afternoon for exploring Hoi An yourself
- Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 4: COUNTRYSIDE BICYCLE TOUR FROM HOI AN (B/L)
- After breakfast, our staff will pick you up at the hotel by motorbike. Transfer to meeting point for a countryside bicycle tour. Tour departs at 8:30 am, you will spend a day cycling through the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far away from the traffic and the noises of the city. During the tour, you will discover a lot of activities as well stop at beautiful attraction: visit traditional boat building yards, learn how to weave sleeping mats, learn how to make basket bamboo boat, visit the rice wine, family maker…
- Enjoy lunch at the local family. Then you will bike cross the islands on the Thu Bon river delta by using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges… Back Hotel around 15h00. Free time. Stay overnight in Hoi An Town
DAY 5: FISHING VILLAGE CULTURE AND BASKET BOAT (B/L)
- AM: 8h00-8h30 you will be picked up at the hotel by bus. Transfer you to Phuoc Hai - Cua Dai Fishing Village. Learn about local daily fishing life when walking throughout the fishing village. Board boat cruise and commence cruising on CỬA ĐẠI River, Join local fisherman on the river and enjoy the hands-on experience of round net and cast net fishing
- Enjoy learning and experiencing the cultural folk music of Bả Trạo with local Fishermen Keep arriving the BẢY MẪU 7 hectares water coconut forest at Cẩm Thanh Village. Hearing about the past war story before exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers of both sides. Enjoy THUNG CHAI basket boat demonstration by our crews.
- Learn to paddle the unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats and join in a basket boat racing for fun and learn how to make origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper, birds, ring, sunglass, bracelets….etc
- Back on-board, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink before returning your hotel
DAY 6: DANANG DEPARTURE (B)
- t’s an easy and relaxing day. (Hotel check-out time: 12 pm). Our driver will pick you up to Danang airport. Say goodbye to Vietnam.
- Private Taxi airport picks up and sees off.
- Tourist shuttle bus with AC per itinerary
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03) with buffet breakfast
- Biking trip to the countryside in Hoi An
- Basket Bamboo Boat experience with the local
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Air tickets, Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in, late check-out. What not mentioned clearly above
- Free children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 8 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 9 years.
- 2 adults with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged as an adult
PACKAGE PRICE IS NOT APPLIED FOR BELOW PERIOD
- Surcharged to be advised upon request (normally 20% tour price)
- Reunification Day & Labour Day: Apr 30
- National Independence Day: Sep 2nd
- Christmas & New Year: 24 Dec 2019 till 3 Jan 2020
- Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019) and (24 Jan 2020 - 29 Jan 2020)
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on a high peak period