DAY 1: DANANG ARRIVAL
- Our driver will pick you up from the airport, transfer you to the hotel in Danang center, check-in. (Note: Kindly find your name in our driver’s name board! It takes about 15-20 minutes from Danang airport to the hotel). Free at leisure to explore Da Nang city. Stay overnight in Danang
DAY 2: DANANG - BA NA HILL - GOLDEN BRIDGE FULL DAY (B/L)
- AM: Around 07:30 - 08:00 our tour guide will pick you up at hotel lobby. Depart to Bana, reach to Ba Na Hills via Cable car. Spend your time on the most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia to have a great view of Bana, then taking the Climbing Train to visit the top of the mountain & further explore Le Jardin D’Amour, Debay Wine Cellar & Ling Ung Pagoda, Golden Bridge...
- Continue the second Cable Car to visit the French village enjoy street music, watch Art’s statue, Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery,… Lunch at Restaurant.
- PM: Join in Fantasy Park with Walking in Fairy Forest, discovering Dinosaur Park play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degrees, ride on Journey into the underground, enter to Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower, adventure in Horror House over 90 free games. 15:00 Tour guide takes you to return the Cable Car for leaving Ba Na Hills.
- Drive to Danang, drop you off a hotel. Free time to discovery Danang city. Overnight in Danang
DAY 3: DA NANG - HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (B/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel, Free time to go shopping in Danang. At noon, check out and bring all the luggage with you.
- 14:00-14:15 The car and tour guide will pick up you at the hotel and start to visit Linh Ung pagoda. Linh Ung pagoda is the most impressive tourist with 70m high and 40m wide of Lady Buddha special Artwork which one now becomes a famous Buddhist area in Viet Nam. then leaving Linh Ung pagoda for Marble Mountains where we spend time exploring Tang Chon Cave.
- Move to the Stone Carving Village of Non-Nuoc so that you can admire stone fine art and buy some nice souvenirs. At 17h00 head to Hoi An to visit the ancient town: Japanese bridge, the old house, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall… Walking and shopping at Nguyen Hoang night market and visit lantern street, Hoai river. Have dinner with a specialty in Hoi An (Cao Lau, chicken rice, wonton) before the bus brings you to the hotel to check-in. Overnight in Hoi An Town
DAY 4: HOI AN - TRA QUE VILLAGE - COOKING CLASS TOUR (B/L)
- 8:00 Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip. Your day will start at The Silkworms Rearing and Silk Weaving Village with the activities such as feeding the silkworms and listening about their life cycle and you will witness the Champa and Vietnamese artists present reeling, spinning, weaving techniques on traditional looms hundreds of years old
- And then Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along with the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a specialty of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavor from many kinds of vegetables.
- You will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
- You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family. Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip. Stay overnight in Hoi An
DAY 5: HOI AN - DANANG DEPARTURE (B)
- It’s an easy and relaxing day. (Hotel check-out time: 12 pm). Our driver will pick you up to Danang airport. Say goodbye to Vietnam.
- Private Taxi airport picks up and sees off.
- Tourist shuttle bus with AC per itinerary
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03) with buffet breakfast
- Cable Cab in Bana Hill
- Cooking class in Tra Que
- Entrance fee per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Air tickets, Visa arrangement
- Personal expenses: laundry, telephone,...
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in, late checks out. What not mentioned clearly above
- Free children under 4 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 75% adult rate for children from 5 to 8 years sharing a bed with parents.
- Charge 100% adult rate for children from 9 years.
- 2 adults with 2 children, the 2nd child will be charged as an adult
- The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
PACKAGE PRICE IS NOT APPLIED FOR BELOW PERIOD -
- Surcharged to be advised upon request (normally 20% tour price)
- Reunification Day & Labour Day: Apr 30
- National Independence Day: Sep 2nd
- Christmas & New Year: 24 Dec 2019 til 3 Jan 2020
- Lunar New Year (4 Feb 2019 - 8 Feb 2019) and (24 Jan 2020 - 29 Jan 2020)
- Please contact us ([email protected]) before making a reservation if you travel on a high peak period