DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
- Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer your customers directly to the hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Stay overnight in Hanoi old quarter.
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
- 07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.
- 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew. Check into the cabin. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water, passing by Stone Dog islet, floating fishing village, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Chicken islet,… visit Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. After that time for hiking, swimming ... this is a great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a backflip, then join Sunset party on the upper deck… Enjoy dinner around
- 19:00. Free time for singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure… Overnight on boat
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY - NAM CAT ISLAND (B, L, D)
- 07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits. Then visit the Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay after that transfer to our daily boat, sailing through Lan Ha bay for 2 hours.
- 11:30 - Arrive at bungalow for check-in.
- 12:00 - Lunch in the restaurant at the bungalow - Catba Sandy Beach. Then enjoy your private time at leisure, relaxing, sunbathing on the beach or using some services available on the bungalow like playing football, volleyball, kayaking to explore untouched area nearby bungalow. Optional trip (biking trip to Viet Hai village 13:30-17:00) must be booked in advance, extra U.S. $5/ person. Having BBQ dinner in bungalow Catba Sandy Beach around 18:30
- Relax at leisure on your own or joint some activities in bungalow - Catba Sandy Beach
DAY 4: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
- 07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served. Then check out at
- 8:00, cruising back Halong through Lan Ha Bay, discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,… 9:30 get on Halong Cruise, cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food. Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
- 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, Transfer you back to the hotel around
- 17: 00. Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hanoi city.
DAY 5: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
- After breakfast. You will free time for shopping in Hanoi old quarter. Then our driver will me & see off you at the airport before 2.5 hours departure time. Your holiday ends here.
- Airport transfers round trip
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03)Cooking Demonstration
- English speaking guide
- Kayaking, Cooking Demonstration, Happy Hours
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Entrance fee
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Flight tickets
- Visa arrangement
- Single Supplement
- Other meals, drinks
- Tips & personal expenses.
- Bungalow with Air-conditioning in Catba Sandy Beach (surcharge 15usd/room/nite)
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a cabin with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children under 5 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 9 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a cabin with parents.
- The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person
- Surcharge Peak-season US$ 25.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year. Please contact before making a reservation in this period
- These rates will available if you make a booking and pay via Vietnam Open tour only.