DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Our driver will pick you up at the airport with your name on board. Then transfer your customers directly to the hotel in Hanoi old quarter. (Optional: Hanoi City tour ½ afternoon with Lunch and Water Puppet Show: surcharge 39usd/pax). Overnight in Hanoi old quarter.
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
- 07:45 – 08:00 Pick-up at your hotel and depart for Halong city.
- 12:00 – 12:15 On arrival at Halong city, you will board your cruise and you are warmly welcomed by a professional and friendly crew. Check into the cabin. Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising towards thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. visit Cave – the most beautiful one in Halong Bay. After that time for hiking, swimming ... this is a great chance to relax in water, jumping, diving, take a backflip, then join Sunset party on the upper deck… Enjoy dinner around
- 19:00. Free time for singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, playing cards or relax at leisure… Overnight on boat
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B, L)
- 07:00 Breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits will be served. Then check Out and start cruising further to discover the hidden charm of the bay, taking photos many islets with outstanding shapes as frog island, turtle island,… Cooking class opened right on the cruise for all the people are interested in cooking, especially cooking Vietnamese food. Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
- 12:30 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, Transfer you back to the hotel around
- 17: 00. Dinner at your account. Overnight in Hanoi city.
- 20:00 We will pick off you to Tran Quy Cap Train Station. You will overnight on train to Lao Cai province (schedule 22:00 – 06:00)
DAY 4: LAO CAI - SAPA - CAT CAT VILLAGE (B,L,D)
- 06:00 Pick up at Lao Cai Station then transfer to Sapa. You will have breakfast in the hotel and some time for R&R, check-in before 12h00 o’clock. .After lunch trek to Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages of Black H’Mong tribe. Enjoy the waterfall in Cat Cat and beautiful scenery along the way. Back to hotel in Sapa town. Overnight in Sa Pa town.
DAY 5: SAPA - MUONG HOA VALLEY - LAO CHAI - TA VAN (B, L)
- After breakfast you check out and leave your luggage in the hotel, get ready for the trip. Trek down to Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way. You go back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Take a shower at the hotel. Free at leisure until 15:30 get on the bus to drive Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi around 21:30. Stay overnight in Hanoi
DAY 6: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
- Tour guide picks you up at the train station, transfer to the hotel for breakfast. See off at the airport after that. Your holiday ends here.
|Standard||Hotel 3+ budget||495|
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Shuttle bus with AC per itinerary
- Boat trip in Halong Bay
- Cooking demonstration, Happy Hour
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing room or triple for 03)
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Entrance fee
- 01 mineral water per person per day tour
- Flight tickets
- Visa arrangement
- Single Supplement
- Other meals, drinks
- Tips & personal expenses.
- What doesn’t mention above
- A group with 2 adults and 1 child: the child under 5 years old is FOC, sharing a cabin with parents.
- A group with 2 adults & children: One child under 5 years old is FOC, the other children charged at 100% based on adult rate, sharing a cabin with parents.
- Children from 5 to under 8 years old are charged at 75% based on adult rate, sharing a cabin with parents.
- Children from 9 years old are charged at 100% based on adult rates, sharing a cabin with parents.
- The Weather Condition & Term
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- All rates are US$ per person. If you travel solo (1person), a single supplement will be applied
- Surcharge Peak-season US$ 25.00/person/day for Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- Not apply promotion for: Liberty Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Lunar New Year, Eve New Year
- These rates will available if you make a booking and pay via Vietnam Open tour only.
- The tour guide will assist you to Hanoi Station. You will stay on the train without a tour guide. Another tour guide at Lao Cai Station will pick you up by signage of your name
- The thing to bring:
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often has low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.